Monday, October 24, 2005

8:30 pm Sunday

So, as I was watching Desperate Housewives last night, the doorbell rings around 8:30 pm. Anyone that knows us, knows this is getting pretty late in our house.

I open the door and find this on my doorstep. Hmmm...don't think any of the neighbors left it there so I am wondering who left this on the doorstep.

And here is what is inside....CANDY. I love candy, it is like a food group, especially little snack candy like this that is so easy to eat many pieces before you realize how much you have eaten.
I am going to assume that my Secret Pal dropped it off since she lives in Mesa. However, if it isn't her and the Random Gifter reads my blog, please identify yourself!

We don't want this to go down like the time I got roses delivered to the lab while I was in Grad School from a Secret Admirer. The florist would not give me any clues and I never was able to figure it out! Please don't keep me in suspense!

Editor's Note: It wasn't Secret Pal and it wasn't my girlfriend that lives around the corner. Please don't leave me in suspense.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Although I would love to take credit for this...it wasn't me! Guess you'll have to keep guessing....tee hee. SP