Saturday, October 15, 2005

Ho, Ho, Ho, Ho, A Pirate's Life for Me!!!

Can you guess what Simon is going to be for Halloween????????


Lately he has been obsessed with pirates....probably since June and we bought him a "hook" at Legoland earlier this year. Now the costume is complete. This is the only shot in which he wasn't looking in the mirror at himself!

And now for something completely different (OMG, I am quoting Monty Python!!!).

"Choose your weapon wisely." A direct quote from my husband when he showed me these sausage on Wednesday night!!!

2 comments:

Creative Genius? said...

Oh Dear... the third one in from the left is some sausage!!! If I saw that in the bedroom I'd either Thank the GODS or run as fast as I can.... depending on my mood!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow. There are so many directions I could go in re: the sausages, that I am overwhelmed, and rendered speechless.