Saturday, October 29, 2005

An Evening with Rosie & Woody

We went out for dinner with Rosie & Woody last night. I can't believe it but it was June the last time we got together, outside of our martini party in September. How can that be?

We saw their babies while we had drinks. Here is Rosie with her lovely bird who is finally getting all of her feathers back.

David & Woody. David is wearing the shirt he wore on our first date 9 YEARS ago come November 2. I haven't seen it in years and it now has a little tear on one of the seams so I don't think it will be around much longer!!!
Rosie & Woody got a new baby named Bella. She is part St. Bernard and something else but a very sweet dog.
This is my kind of cocktail napkin. Pretty much says it all.
And finally, a photo of Rosie & I at the restaurant. Whenever I see her hair I am so tempted to cut all of mine off again...but I have to wait a few more years since I have only been growing mine for 2 years and it is finally reasonable length after all this time!
Thank you Rosie & Woody for a lovely evening yet again.

1 comment:

Catherine Kerth said...

hey sarah! you hair looks great.. i do like rosie's style though:)Chris still has clothes from hgh school hanging around, he squeezes into the shirts holes and all!!!
the kiddos look so cute in their halloween costumes! congrats on the FO!! looking good!!!!