Friday, October 14, 2005

Mc Griddle Sandwich

I went to McDonald’s to pick up breakfast this morning and ordered a Bacon Egg & Cheese biscuit.

I got home, opened the bag and found a BEC MC GRIDDLE!  Ick! I don’t like syrup with savory things….make me want to puke.  So…..I just ate the insides.  I could have driven back but with gas being almost $3, it just wasn’t worth it.  Besides, I had a hashbrown to make up for the discarded Mc Griddle muffin.  

I used to work at Mc D’s……it shouldn’t be that hard to get the order right….I went inside, didn’t go through the crowded drive through but, of course, I should have checked my order before I left.

Ah well…….better luck next time.

3 comments:

Heather said...

I totally hear ya. Those griddle things are so disgusting.

Saun said...

I love those things. I didn't think I would at first.

Anonymous said...

Sounds about right.. lol

OH and thanks for the comment.. not alot of help huh.. I think I may buy the palm and then a few blouses... lolits my bottom half I am fighting with and I ahve lost some.. and I plan to lose more!