Monday, July 18, 2005

Horses at the Mall, Prayer Shawls & an FO

Painted horses at the Mall. Apparently this has something to do with the Fiesta Bowl. The one in front of Hannah is the Cystic Fibrosis Horse. Most of them had not been painted, yet.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Here are some prayer shawls crocheted by Leslie for the Prayer Shawl Ministry. These are baby blankets.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And, here is my Flower Basket Shawl. I did 11 repeats with worsted weight cotton on 10.5 needles. I could have done with probably 9 repeats because it did "stretch" a lot more than I thought when it was blocked but hey, I wanted this to be a prayer shawl that could be wrapped around the recipient.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Off it goes in the mail today. In a weird twist of fate, I will probably make that pattern again. Not right away but sometime in the future. It must have been a cool pattern because even David was impressed. It took me about a week to make.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: