Sunday, July 03, 2005

Is it BEDTIME Yet?????

I feel like it should be bedtime. What have we done today...since 5:30 am?

Hmmm......breakfast, knit a lot on the prayer shawl, a load of laundry, a rub for the ribs and cooked them, lunch for the kids, unloaded & reloaded the now running dishwasher and 2 loaves of banana bread....oh yeah, I colored "that gray right outta my hair". Without Miss Clairol #20B, I would have about 65-70% gray! I had my first gray hair at age 18 so it was all down hill from there.

As a bonus to the hair coloring....look what I saw in the Tribune Life section today! I entered a contest via email a couple weeks ago. I thought they would tell you if you won via email but apparently not because I was REALLY surprised when I saw my own name!



I got Hannah the Gameboy Advanced SP off of ebay so Simon is now the proud owner of the old Gameboy Advanced WITHOUT the back light. He is trying but, not going anywhere fast with his gameboy.


And here is what they are doing at the moment. Hannah is quite the riding queen on her bicycle and she is trying to help Simon get to hang of just pedaling on his little bike.


Did anyone else see the article about Blogs in the Parade Magazine that comes in the Tribune? Apparently, they are all the rage!!! Who knew I could still be "cool" (I use the term loosely) at 36 with a lot of gray hair???????

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah...quit laughing your bum off, it's not THAT funny!

No comments: