Thursday, July 28, 2005

Sunburst Sling Bag


I have quite a bit of recycled silk left in my stash...even after I finish my unbiased hobo bag.

Hmm...maybe I should order this pattern.

I will have to think about it.....because we all know I have more yarn and projects than I will finish in quite some time!

On the bright side, I wouldn't have to buy yarn for this project! Oh yeah, that's the saving grace....I only have to buy the pattern!!!!!!

Editor's note: Ok, I broke down and bought the pattern and I am going to rip out the unbiased bag from knitty.com. I am not loving that bag! The odds are far too high that something will fall out!

5 comments:

Knitty Gritty Thoughts said...

It's a great pattern, I'm just putting in the lining right now!

Catherine Kerth said...

oh that is the coolest bag ever!!!! gotta make myself one!!!!

Heather said...

Love the bag! I figured you weren't loving the knitty bag. Was it a bitch to frog?

Mel said...

I applaud your choice! I would pick this bag for you over the un-biased. This one is much more elegant.

Michellefinaz said...

I love it, can't wait to see you with it next week.