Monday, July 04, 2005

I feel like the Freaking Yarn Harlot!

Because, I can't find the unbiased bag I started about a month ago!

I am in a FO (Finished object for you non-knitters) mood today. I finally finished the prayer shawl this morning and I wanted to finish unbiased since my finger has healed up. I found the kitty bed, the shrug (that I am thinking of making again in a different pattern because I am not loving it although I love the yarn!), the "marinating" Lost Points Shawl in Melody & Silk but not that bag!!!!! ARG!!!


The Yarn Harlot's post (in the link) is exactly how I am feeling! I have checked every stash spot in the house and still NOTHING! My husband thinks I am tidying up my closet & office but (yeah, right).....I WILL FIND THAT KNITTING BAG OF UNBIASED!!!!!

Ok...post later with photos of FO's.

No comments: