Wednesday, July 13, 2005

SnB

I went to Coffee Rush last night and it was a small group. Heather, Michelle, Mary and Mary.

No pictures but Heather & I were both working on the Flower Basket Shawl , Mary continued to work on her gorgeous sweater from a couple of weeks ago and showed us how to use her really cool row counter that can be seen here. I am very tempted to buy the row counter...I just worry my kids will somehow kill it or lose it!

Michelle was working the Sophie bag, Mary was hoping to sew the buttons on a reversible vest (v-neck or scoop) but forgot the buttons so....she started working on a dishcloth out of a nice dark green that I have never seen in kitchen cotton. She said it was hard to come by in the stores.

Here are photos of what I am working on at the moment.

The green is the Flower basket shawl and the pink is the English Mesh lace pattern. I got a whopping 4 rows done on vacation!!!! I guess we were too busy or I was too tired!




No comments: