Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Tuesday & Wednesday in Review

Hannah loved coming home on the bus on Tuesday. Of course, it was 30ish minutes late and she was sweating like a little piglet when she got off after waiting outside in the sun for all that time. After she came home yesterday, she decided maybe I could pick her up at school until it cools down a bit.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Lookie here what I got from the MVD on Tuesday in the mail. A nice letter telling me who towed my van. Hmm...they don't think I would not have tried to find it BEFORE Tuesday?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Simon got a nice outfit from Grandpa and Grandma Linda. When he saw the hat, he put it on and said, "I look like Grandpa." My Dad wears a lot of bucket hats and it was cute that Simon noticed!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The usual suspects and some others were at Coffee Rush. Here was have "old lady" Nancy who will be 34 soon.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Leah and her friend whose name I can't remember for the life of me!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Heather & Michelle.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Illanna trying to hide with her new haircut and tan.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Alison in her Loop D Loop top that showed off the new water bra cleavage to perfection.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The stocking I am copying for a friend with a new baby on the way. Her now dead 92 year old Grandma knit one for everyone else in the family and she wants one to match. I will make a little $ to buy more yarn!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The Kiki & Steve were there too but hiding from the camera and giving me a lot o crap about that stocking. Melanie came with here ballettee dress a la Kiki too. It was really pretty colors!

Pam was working on her tofu sweater, some wrist warmers and tank for her sister. A busy crochet gal!

And finally, Simon got this from Grandma Barb. He has been talking about how he can do that every time we pass a building site with a crane. He was in hog heaven yesterday!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sophie sleeping on Pam's desk at the house. That cat LOVES Pam. Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And finally, the Lost Points Shawl is out of the marinating chamber (a great term from Ashley) and back into its original state. I am going to knit it again on bigger needles and with a garter stitch edge. The darned thing was super small AND the edged rolled. I like the idea of the pattern but the pattern itself left a lot to be desired!

I love my ball winder! It made it so much easier to take it apart!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 comments:

Heather said...

Hannah is getting to be such a big girl! I can't believe how much Sophie looks like my Sadie.

Luscious Gracious said...

Just catching up with everyone after a long week of no kids then too many kids (parenting is all feast or famine, don't you think? Except for the sleep. There's never enough of that....this message is coming to you at 3 a.m., so it's my own fault....). But speaking of parenting, just wanted to tell you how much your kids look like you! They have the biggest smiles! And yes, you need some crap about that stocking thingy, blind deceased granny or not.....that thing is burned into my retinas forever. Seriously, may we all be knitting into our 90's, but hopefully bangles will be a thing of the past by then. Have a great wknd, and see you next Tues.....
kikifaye