Friday, July 29, 2005

Mamma's Got a Brand New Bag


And here it is!

My friend, Tamara, who I call a college friend but whom I did not meet until two days before finals, sent it to me for either a late birthday or early birthday present.

How did you meet Tamara, you ask? Well, she was friends with one of my roommates, Kristi. She called Kristi on Sunday after she had a keg party in her apartment and said, "Why don't you come over? I'VE GOT BEER AND CUTE YOUNG MEN." What's not to love? And a friendship of 13 years was born even though I don't drink beer!

Since my birthday is right around Christmas, it is very often forgotten.

As many of you know, green is my favorite color! Tamara knows this and so, here is the nifty neon green bag. I am quickly knitting Tamara a buttonhole bag for her birthday next Wednesday. I think she will be able to use it as a lunch bag or a small purse when she goes out!

I am safe talking about it because she doesn't read my blog! What kind of friend is that?????

Just kidding!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Love, love, love the purse. I have serious bag envy going on over here now.