Saturday, August 27, 2005

I got nothin' for you....

It has been a very quiet knitting week at Chez HB .

I have been stressed with work but who wants to hear about that???????

Hannah got her first real report card, mid-quarter, and is doing great.

Simon is typically 3 and getting a new bump on his forehead every week! The kid has a variety of green on his head!

Here is a photo of Sophie....that cat is so secure that she was sleeping all stretched out like that, tummy up!

I am nearing the end of my shawl. The rows are around 400ish stitches on size 8 needles so they take a good amount of time for each row so progress is not quick. And...due to the work stress and commitments, it has really chewed into my normal knitting time! Damn work stress!

Hopefully I will finish over the weekend and then block it along with the two scarves this weekend.

That would be in between the zillions of loads of laundry I seem to have this weekend!!! Ugh....I need a laundry fairy!!!!!!

No comments: