Monday, August 29, 2005

Wow!!!!

To say I am really surprised is an UNDERSTATEMENT!

I have had a lot of fun finding little bits and pieces for my secret pal, Sauniell.

Anyway, I picked up the mail today and found a little package from the nice lady I have been "spoiling" as part of the Secret Pal gift exchange.

Look what she made especially for me!!! Personalized photo stitch markers of family photos from my blog!

They came in the cutest little green zippered bag. We all know how much I LOVE green, any shade!

How cool is that??????



It is hard to get non-blurry photos of these markers but they are just SO COOL!

The added bonus, is that they are not very heavy. Believe me, they will be getting put on the Lost Points Shawl that is languishing in a knitting bag!!!!!!! Maybe it will be an incentive to work on it some more and finish it again!

Could I use a couple more exclamation marks in this post?

Thank you Sauniell.

I am very overwhelmed at your thoughtfulness and also taking the time to make these markers for me. I will smile every time I get to a one as I knit.

4 comments:

StarKnits said...

that's awesome! i love that idea! that was so thoughtful of her!

African Kelli said...

So thoughtful!

Saun said...

I'm so glad you like them. After all the great gifts you sent me,I had to find a way to properly say thank you. It was a pleasure to make them.

Heather said...

That is just too cute and so thoughtful!