Thursday, August 11, 2005

Thursday

Weird Phone Call Update:
The lady is out of jail. No additional info other than she and hubby have been trading voicemails.


Knitting News:


I started another Christmas gift. I knew I wanted to make another scarf, and a lacy one at that, but just could not find the right pattern. I kept looking through the books I have and the few magazines that I have and finally, in the last one, I ran across this again.

I remember looking at it when I got the magazine (Creative Knitting) and thinking that would be a fun pattern and here it is......

I have two college friends that I exchange homemade/inexpensive gifts with each Christmas. They are each getting a scarf since they live where it is cold (Minnesota & Missouri).




















Another day, another baby hat. This one is also Magic Stripes yarn. One of hubby's colleagues is expecting a little girl in September. They have some guts, I tell you, since they also have twin boys that are only about 18 months!!!

And finally, I am not sure if my son's asthma was just bad or if he has a bug but after I got to ASU this morning to do some library research, I get a call from daycare that my son is throwing up!

When his asthma is bad, he does that sometimes but it appeared as if it was something more when I picked him up.

However, after a nap, he had something to eat and a little dinner and off to an early bed. I may get a good amount of knitting done if the little winky stays home with me tomorrow. The darned scarf might be done!

2 comments:

Catherine Kerth said...

oh sarah love the scarf!!! so the wierd lady is out huh? lock your doors turn off that cell phone:)

Michellefinaz said...

The scarf is so cool. I hope little dude is feeling better.