Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Tues. & Wednesday

AfriKelli...... and a felted cosmetic bag


Pam & her baby pink shawl. Heather & her Charlotte's web shawl.






Heather's hubby, Brain, trying to escape planet hormone at their house!










Mary & Mary.
Leah without Eva....cuz again, her photo was horrible. Sorry Eva, I had to cut you out to save your dignity.

















And, free size 8 and 10.5 needles! I got them for trying out a pattern book from the people that publish Creative Knitting!

Nice!

And I am obsessing at the moment......too much in town client stress!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sparing me! At least my shoulder is famous. ;)

Jody said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. I just read yours and was thrilled to see the pix of the others in the group...always great to put a face to the name. Alison tells me all about her friends that I feel I know you all as well.
Your children are precious, especially Princess Belle in her "ball gown."