Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Air Guitar

We were watching the Eagles Farewell Tour I on Sunday night and when Joe Walsh did his song, Life’s Been Good to Me, everyone in my family was playing air guitar!



Even the little Prince tried to get in on the action.


Of course, Dad was leading the pack.


Hubby & I saw the Eagles a couple of years ago and it was a good show. Expensive tickets but a good show. I have to say, one of my all time favorites is still Prince! Awesome show and you gotta love a man that can walk in 4 inch, light up heels, wear a good amount of make up and still look pretty sexy.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's one of the best songs EVER!

Heather said...

Total future blackmail for when they are teenagers.

Luscious Gracious said...

Stephen, believe it or not, USED TO BE the biggest Prince fan ever. He always says he liked him best after he first sucked and then before he started sucking again....you know, back during the Lovesexy and small clubs stuff, and before the crazy religious "message" stuff that makes no sense. Anyway, I am thinking of secretly selling the whole collection of fancy bootlegs and memorablia....what do you say? You totally need a paisley shaped wooden box with some rare Japanese outtake cd or something, right. In more frightening news, we once spent a weekend at a Prince Convention. He was not there. But at least it was in lovely Cleveland, OH. And I was hugely pregnant with LucyJane. There was an impersonator involved. And Prince's lawyers shut the whole thing down. I think it was the last big hurrah of Steve's youth, although I did make him drive me home in the middle of a George Clinton show during that same long pregnancy. He made it back before they finished that same song. No wonder I hate concerts. Ahh, memories. signed, kiki, who knows that the only real band is Belle and Sebastion, and the place to enjoy music is by yourself in your own home. Sorry to your husband.

Unknown said...

those are two concerts I would LOVE to experience!!!

JerseyGirl said...

LOVE the look on simon's face in that last picture! He's a rock star in the making.

Prince was by far one of the best performances I've ever been lucky enough to witness! How he can be so femme yet still sexy is beyond me! :)