Thursday, September 01, 2005

Red Kangaroo Wines

There was a good group at Red Kangaroo Wines last night.

I have got tell you that the combination of wine and knitting is hard to beat! Plus, their snacks are pretty darned good too!













Here is Kim, in the middle, with a her friend Pam and another gal. Kim is off to China on Sept. 21...no pressure or anxiety!!! Yeah, right!

Good luck Kim!















A couple of relative newbies to the group are seen below.





Heather, as always working on something really lacy! It looks great! Pam, had to cut you out but she was there with bells on!!!!!!


And finally, I gave away the shawl below to the prayer shawl ministry. As many of you know, for me, knitting is more about the process than what I actually make! Knitting is cheaper than therapy for me and I find it very calming!

1 comment:

Creative Genius? said...

A while back when we were house hunting I told my hubbie I NEEDED to get more yarn to work on an easy hat to take my mind off things... he was happy to take me just for that reason... that it's way cheaper than a weekly therapy appoitment!!

(However, if it is - I must not be buying the right yarn!)