Sunday, December 18, 2005

December 17th, Part II

See all those fancy toys in the background? See where Simon is playing??? Give the kid a box, who needs toys, except to dump them in and out of the box!

Of course, this was happening while Hannah was playing at a friends house so he amused himself very well and there was no whining or fighting!!!

We all went out to dinner at Applebee's last night. I wasn't sure it was going to happen because David has bronchitis but did get some antibiotics yesterday that are helping a lot.

Here is the opposite side of the table.

Hannah & I wearing the new sweater I got from my Mom. The slippers from Dad & Linda as my gift during their visit, were taken off as we left the house.
The family photo!
What was even nicer?????? Dinner cost us only the tip since we used a gift card we got from my Mom last year for Christmas!

P.S. Did you know they have 1/2 off drinks and appetizers between 3-7 pm EVERY DAY??

No comments: