Saturday, December 17, 2005

Hippo Birdie, Two Ewe (ok, me)

Today is my 37th birthday. How did that happen??

Anyway, we got the stinky cat groomed on Thursday and he is literally, half the size he was before because they took off so much fur!! He smells a lot better and has a very mellow personality.

The Birthday gifts..........the kids helped me open my gifts at about 7 am this morning. A sweater and bracelet from my Mom, itunes gift card from Hannah & Simon, 4 balls of Lion Brand Boucle from my brother Matthew & his family, Last Minute Knitted Gifts from David. He said it was their last copy over at Border's near the house! He was also amazed at the size of the Knitting book section at the bookstore. Frankly, I am often surprised at house cool knitting has become...since it never was for most of the time I have been knitting.
I also got rechargable batteries for the new & old digital cameras and a Dirt Devil. I know, seems like a strange gift but I really have been wanting one for a couple of years to clean out all the crumbs in my van. I am waiting for the thing to charge so I can give it a try!

2 comments:

Creative Genius? said...

Happy Happy sweetie!!!

Anonymous said...

A belated Happy Birthday to you! Hope you have had a wonderful and special weekend!