Friday, December 16, 2005

TGIF

Like I said yesterday, it is like Christmas all year (or at least all month)!

Yesterday I got this gift from one of my clients. Last year they sent a gift that included chocolate covered peanut brittle! Ok, not this year but still a bunch of yummy food including sparkling cider, a lot of different chocolate and two cookie filled Santa's so the kids don't have to fight over just one. Bill, who ordered the gift, has grandchildren. You wouldn't have guessed, would you???

Yes, I am knitting but not a lot. I have been so tired and sick this week that knitting the lace shawl was too much like work so I made this scarf using the pattern from Straw.com. I used the ribbon yarn I bought at Tuesday Morning a couple weeks ago. I have another one, longer one, almost finished except I need about 2 more yards to bind off and all three colors are GONE! I might have to take off the final row of knitting soI can bind off fully. This will be a gift for Hannah's teacher.

1 comment:

JerseyGirl said...

nice scarf! :)

have a great birthday weekend! hope you're feeling better.