Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas!

I am warning you now...this is a VERY picture heavy post!

We went to church yesterday afternoon at the church where I donate my prayer shawls and they had a lovely children's service. It was small & intimate and all the kids got a bag of goodies to take with them.

Hannah & Simon both opened a few gifts yesterday, including slippers and these new blankets from my Mom. They are made of polar fleece and the kids drag them EVERYWHERE!
On to Christmas morning....the kids slept until 6:30 am! Amazing. Simon got a 3-wheeled scooter so he can now "scooter" like a big kid with Hannah. See, he is going so fast I can't get a focused photo!
It was a Star Wars Christmas for Simon. The kid is obsessed.....and here is a huge space station that needs about 100 stickers attached to it. Guess what David is doing this afternoon???
"No Luke, I am your FATHER."
Hannah had an Angelina Ballerina Christmas. She also got a couple of sets of Junie B books. I got a robe from David....matches my birthday slippers.
A lot of reading going on this morning.....David with his new Princess Diana book and Hannah with Angelina.
The chaos after the gifting was finished. It actually took place over about a 1 hour period. I was surprised.
And now, they are playing with some Noddy stuff from the Auntie in England.
Merry Christmas to everyone. We wish you the very best!

No comments: