Friday, December 23, 2005

A HUGE PROJECT IS FINISHED!

So, what have I been obsessively working on this week (and a lot of the last 18 months)???? You know, getting up at 3:30-4 am and WORKING for 90% of the time until 9:30 pm AND skipping meals to finish this week? I even missed SnB this week so I could work.

It is enclosed in the boxes below. Why yes, there are 14 boxes in this shipment and 86 volumes/binders. Good Gosh am I glad it is finished....just in time for Christmas!

Thank you Pam for all of your help. I don't think I would have ever been able to finish it by myself without your help this year!

Ok...and I just saw this on the Yahoo Entertainment page. Hmmm...the title is strikingly similar to my last post "Channeling Cindy Brady". Maybe I am psychic!!! Yeah, right.

2 comments:

JerseyGirl said...

WAHOOO!!!! That's a great xmas present! Good job Sarah! Hope you celebrated properly.

Have a GREAT holiday! I'll miss reading your blog while I'm away.

((HUGS))

Mel said...

Nice work! Nothing like starting the new year fresh, huh?