Friday, December 02, 2005

TGIF

Can someone please tell me WHY I have to fight with this child EVERY MORNING about putting pants on instead of shorts? I love him but boy, this one does not want to wear pants...only shorts. I have hidden all of his shorts and he still finds a swimming suit or something to put on when he gets home in the afternoon.

Man, he is lucky is a cute and cuddly child!

It has been one of those weeks. On Wednesday afternoon I tried to boot up my computer and you know what happened???? NOTHING, absolutely nothing! My first thought is, great I have an external hard drive for back up but, have a backed anything up since September besides my accounting stuff? Um, no.

I did finally get it up and backed up my documents but the mouse is not plugged in the back of the darned thing....so we will see if I continue to have issues. I really don't want to buy a new computer before Christmas.

Well, what else have we been up to? Since David has a bit more time on his hands at the moment, he thought Sophie needed a friend so.........................he took Hannah to the Humane Society yesterday after her early release from school to pick out this little guy. We named him Pepper and he is less than 2 months old. Right now he is hiding under a large piece of furniture but is very sweet.
Doesn't he look really happy????
I have been knitting more than bags although the bags have been the primary knitting as of late but....her is the shawl I have been working on with the lace weight from Heather. It is going really well. I might even make this pattern again. Just a little bit of lace that goes a long way to keeping me from getting bored with stockinette.
A close up for all of you knitters out there!

3 comments:

tocspaw said...

Your shawl looks terrific!! And congrats on the new kitty - he looks quite content! Heather

Heather said...

I can sympathize with the shorts thing. Steph wears flip flops no matter what the temperature. I gave up. Cute kitty! Want another one? Then we can both have 3.

Hey, your nails match your shawl. I'm worrying about your fragile mental state when your knitting matches your nails. We need a wine night.

yarnivorous said...

Cute new kitty!
My husband used to wear shorts all year round but we live in Melbourne, Australia where it never drops below zero.
I'm trying to organise something for Crazy Aunt Purl for Christmas - drop by my blog
(yarnivorous.blogspot.com) if you want to find out more :-)