Monday, December 05, 2005

Monday

Does this look like Christmas to you?

For my blog readers that sew, I made a bunch of these aprons a few years ago. Easy.....just buy the fabric with everything already printed on it, cut it out and sew all the pieces together. I had one left and sent it to a cooking friend whose name I have for the gift exchange. I might have to check out Joann's to see if I can find some more for the future!

We had a quiet Sunday at Chez HB. I took Hannah to Target to get some charity gifts and a birthday gift fora birthday party on Saturday.

David & Hannah are tied in the HB football pool this week. I did horribly, as usual!

Our new baby cat, Pepper, spent most of the night on the bed with David & I. I was surprised he could get on the bed but cats are amazing jumpers.

Knitty's Winter Issue: What a great issue. There are many really cool patterns in this issue. Way too many for me to list!

Have a great Monday.

2 comments:

Heather said...

That apron is so cute! I'd love to find that fabric.

You know, you never got back to me on wanting one of my cats. You can pick the one that knocked over the tree 5 minutes after it was up or the one that tried to scale the tree in an effort to get to the plant shelves. I'll even toss in a bag of cat food.

Michellefinaz said...

super cute apron. Now if I only knew how to use my sewing machine, it would be great.

That Knitty issue is great. I have so many half finished projects though, most of these may be waiting until next winter.