Sunday, January 01, 2006

The Aftermath......

View from under my desk. As I sit at my desk, this is where Obie sits. Amazing the places the cat finds to lay down.

We are taking down the tree and all the decorations. While we are doing this....Simon is playing out side. Yes, if I ever wondered if this kid was all boy.....just watching him play in the rocks and dirt would verify that he most definitely is a BOY! Give the kid some rocks and a watering can and he is happy for HOURS. Now, he would be even happier if he had some water with which to make some mud.
Hannah, on the other hand was wielding the new Dirt Devil under the couch. I am amazed at how many dust bunnies can congregate under the couch!
Our family room now looks about 1/3 bigger without the tree in the corner.


4 comments:

Pam said...

I suspect they may be Obie-bunnies.

Michellefinaz said...

Kids and dirt, what could be a better combo!!!!!

Elifce said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Heather said...

Don't you think that Obie needs a felted kitty bed? :)