Friday, January 20, 2006

TGIF

Another couple of days, another Red Scarf for the Red Scarf Project.

I love this pattern. It is a rarity for me to make a pattern more than once but for some reason, I like making this one. Maybe because it is not too boring but it is easy enough to be portable and you can knit it around other peoplen and not make mistakes!

Here's a close up of the V pattern in it. Apparently, that is the end and not the beginning because I always see the V going up but it is pointing down but you get the idea.
I was looking through the Gathering of Lace book yesterday while the kids were at Agrogymnastics. Wow, that is an amazing book of lace. There is really hard stuff that would take MONTHS or more to finish but there is also some easy lace too. I saw a pretty pair of gloves that would love gorgeous in the left over silk I have left from Linda's Lost Points Shawl. Of course, where would I wear them.

Ah well, I have quite a bit more to knit on the Pi Shawl I am working on so I have a little while to decide what to make next.

Last night, Obie spent the better part of an hour trying to get into this box. He got almost 3/4 of the way in but we could never get a photo of it although it was funny to see his face through the plastic covered opening in the box.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention a bumper sticker I saw on the truck in front of me when dropping Hannah off at elementary school yesterday: "I'd rather be spanking the monkey"

Um, is that really a bumper sticker you want on your car with kids?????

Hope everyone has a great Friday!

2 comments:

JerseyGirl said...

that pattern looks familiar..... ;)

TGIF! Have a great weekend!

tocspaw said...

I had to laugh when you said a lace project might take you "months". All my projects take "months"! Hope you have a nice weekend!