Saturday, January 07, 2006

Saturday

First...I was catching up on blogs and found out I won a contest on Katie's Blog. How cool is that???????

Also, I have been having problems with my ipod this past week. It would not charge or sync with the computer so....I took it in on Thursday morning to the Apple Store at Chandler Mall but they couldn't reset it so I made an appointment for later in the day. I went back at 3:20 pm and after a 35 minute wait, they looked at it and said I needed a new cord & charger. Great, got a new one and we were on our way back home. I plug it in at home and NOTHING.

I went back again on Friday (in the morning and after about 20 minutes of waiting), they looked at it and determined the charge port was broken and gave me a brand new one!

I am back in business after uploading everything this morning AND I figured out that I could put knitting patterns on my ipod. Now, I wouldn't put a complicated lace pattern on there but a relatively basic one like mittens or a hat, would be easy to follow.

Shortly after the ipod photo above, I find this on my couch. I guess Obie has settled in because he was laying on his back with his belly exposed on the couch sleeping!
He will curl up on anything in my office! I am often amazed but this is one of his favorite corners.
Finally, I knit this hat this afternoon. Lord knows WHY my daughter thinks she needs a hat but, she swears she does. It is from Last Minute Knitted Gifts. It should fit her for a couple winters since the band is rolled up. I am off to make Simon one. I plan to make his with the ear flaps.

Of course, that is after dinner at Lee Lee's market restaurant, Yen Mi, for some Vietnamese food.

2 comments:

Catherine Kerth said...

the hat is really cute sarah... i had no idea that you could put patterns on ipods... gotta get one now :)

Michellefinaz said...

Love the cute little hat, don't cha just love that LMKG pattern for hats. sorry to hear about the iPod snafu, good that they got you a new one. So do tell, what kind of file do you need to transfer to the iPod for knitting patterns. I just got the iPod Video.