Sunday, January 22, 2006

Saturday in Review

I started my day at the Prayer Shawl Group at church. I normally think about going either the day after or the wrong Saturday but I got it together yesterday.

Marie makes some of the most gorgeous crocheted shawls! She is a master with using up scraps. Rachel & Marcia were there too but their photo did not do them justice!

After I got home the kids took long naps. Simon nearly 3 hours but based on his behavior in the morning, it was well waranted!

Here they are in front of Rosie & Woody's door. Don't you love the red door??

Bella, taking a snoozer by the patio door.
This pot has inspired me to plant a succulent pot! Doesn't it look great? Rosie said someone gave her a wreath of succulents and when it was looking a bit tired, she poked them in a pot!
Hannah and Simon making music on the piano in the living room!
Look, we almost got Rosie to smile!!! They are across the table from Woody & I at the Golden Buddha.
Woody & I holding up the other side of the table!!!!
This child loves sucking up noodles of any kind!!!
As always, a wonderful evening had by all and a late night. We got home at 10!!!! Simon slept all the way to 6:45. An amazing feat by that child!!!!

1 comment:

Catherine Kerth said...

love the red door! and bella looks like she got a really good nap in... yeah simon slept in! 6:45 am... i hear ya, my kids do the same thing.... they are always up before the sun!