Saturday, January 21, 2006

Oh Early Saturday Morning!

My days usually start around 6 am, no matter what day it is.....except Sundays, when I get to stay in bed.

So, I got up with Simon and made a nice cuppa! Doesn't that look refreshing this morning?


Here is a dark photo of the Flying V Scarf I made around Christmas 2004 for my friend Kristina.
I really like how the varigated yarn really shows off the V pattern.

Off to a prayer shawl kntting meeting this morning and we are having a Chinese Dinner with Rosei & Woody! Simon is pumped up for "Chinese Food" . Imagine this said with little boy zeal!

Have a great Saturday!

3 comments:

Michellefinaz said...

You weren't the only one up, I was right there with ya.

that tea set is beautiful and now I can see the V pattern, I couldn't see it in the all red scarf.

YarnB said...

Sarah, the scarf turned out beautiful. I have made several MD scarfs but not that pattern. I will though. Lisa

Catherine Kerth said...

i love the colors in the v scarf! that pattern was made for verigated yarns! i LOVE your tea set! that is pretty china!