Thursday, January 12, 2006

Wednesday.....

I went to Globe to visit a client yesterday and it is a really pretty drive. It is not like "Colorado pretty" but it is still a really pretty drive.
I uploaded Cast-On to my ipod and listened to her last 3 pod casts. It was a nice listen....until my ipod up and died on the way home. I put it on pause for a moment and then when I went back to push play, the screen was blank. I hit all the buttons and still NOTHING!
I plugged it in last night and still NOTHING! So, off to the Apple Store I go this morning.
I also tried knitting the Pi Shawl using the turquoise & lavendar with the green and it looked like a mistake. It just did not go with the rest of the yarn I had so I ripped it out and started over. I would take a photo but it doesn't look like much on the dpn's so.....I'll take one when it gets to the circular's and you can see the pattern.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Your iPod died again?!? Can't wait to see what they say this time. Christian's and mine are fine now.

Catherine Kerth said...

very pretty pictures to go with the ipod story:) hpe it gets fixed! gees those things cost a lot you'd think they would put it together right!

tocspaw said...

It's pictures like these that remind me why I love the stark beauty of the desert. Hope your pod gets fixed soon!