Thursday, January 05, 2006

Wednesday

I finished a prayer shawl out of the yarn my brother & his wife gave me for my birthday. After the huge lace shawl, I needed something a big mindless and this fit the bill.

I took it over to the church yesterday afternoon on my way to get Hannah. I also dropped off a few of my knitted breasts for a recent mastectomy patient in the prayer shawl group.


On my way over to the church I see a couple of things.

The first being this really ugly colored house. Ok, obviously the owners don't think it's ugly because this is a new paint job but it is definitely not the color I would choose for my house.

Second, there is this Neon that is pretty much totalled. When we first went past, there were a couple of teenaged boys standing next to it talking to the police. Neither of them looked quite old enough to own the car but I could be wrong. It looks like they were doing "donuts" in the empty lot by Espee Park and lost control Hmmm...reminds me of my youngest brother who took out a Stop sign in a parking lot some years ago in the snow.
I went to Changing Hands last night.....since I missed Coffee Rush on Tuesday. there was a good group and a Table, which was a nice change. We also saw Kim drop by after getting in from China yesterday with Gemma.

A lot of knitting and a couple of hookers in the mix last night and some fun projects!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sara,
Did you see this pattern from elann?? It is lovely!! http://secure.elann.com/ShowFreePattern.
asp?Id=111024

I'm drooling over here! Hope your day was good.