Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Felted Bag Update

I got pretty far on the bag last night....as you can see. I am at the top of the bag doing an i-cord bind off, which is really cool. I have never used that bind off before!

The "crinkle" about 3 inches from the top is intended!!! It is the eyelet row where you add the ribbon or something after it is felted.

Not much else going on at Chez HB. We watched a lot of telly last night....Nip/Tuck and Amazing Race, which is why I didn't go to SnB! Sorry Ladies...next week, I promise.

3 comments:

Michellefinaz said...

I didn't got to SnB either, Jared was sick. I'll be there next week though also.

Awesome bag

StarKnits said...

that bag is going to look fab! what pattern did you use?
i can't wait to see it when it's done!

Anonymous said...

Your bag looks great! Do you already have ribbon picked out? It's a cute pattern!

SP