Thursday, September 08, 2005

Felted Tote Bag

Here's a photo of the finished tote bag I made for my SIL in England.

It turned out really well and shrunk down considerably! It is still a good sized bag but not as big as it appeared before it was felted.


I am now trying to find just the right pattern for the left over yarn from my hearts shawl to make a scarf as a birthday present. I tried the lacey scarf from Last Minute Knitted Gifts and I just didn't like it in fingering weight yarn. So...this morning I started it in Feather & Fan and it looks much more like what I wanted for the yarn.

OK, and I saw this article about Barbara Bush visiting the evacuated people in Houston and am appalled.


2 comments:

African Kelli said...

Hmmm... I've been trying to fax you the pattern with no luck.

Anonymous said...

I saw the same article and so am I.... not right!

Bag looks awesome!!!! Bet she will love it!!!!