Saturday, September 17, 2005

Happy Birthday Dad

Happy Birthday Dad!!!

Here is Dad with Hannah...she loves Grandpa to death!!!! He is a great Grandpa and a great Dad!!! I love the relationship I have with my Dad. We have surpassed the child/parent relationship and now have a bit more of an adult relationship.

I do know that whatever happens in life, I will somehow have my Dad wrapped around my little finger.
Dad and his new bride, Linda, in June at their wedding! They are a very happy couple and I was happy that I could be part of the celebration of their union in June! Good luck and best wishes for many happy years together!
I love you Dad and I wish that I was with you to celebrate this big year! I'd tell you how old he was but then I'd have to kill you so......

I hope you have had a great day! With much love from ME!!!

Happy Birthday Dad!

1 comment:

Catherine Kerth said...

sarah, what a sweet post! i have a close relationship with my parnts and your right you absolutely have to be successful surpassing the parent child part of it:) a lot of people never get that.....