Tuesday, September 27, 2005

For My Dad.....

This is for my Dad who called (just now) to let me know that I had not updated my blog since LAST THURSDAY!

We out last Thursday to Marcello's Italian Restaurant for a really nice dinner.





I finished the Feather & Fan scarf and promptly gave it to Jen because it gets cold in England and she would get good use out of it. Doesn't it look nice with the tank top?
Jen & Steve bought the kids a gift from Las Vegas. The are Tinkerbell & Superman "dolls" that are mounted on the ceiling and then fly around the room in a 12 foot arc. Um.....we have tried to find a place in the house, their rooms or otherwise, that has a 12 foot arc without getting tangled in the ceiling fans and have found none. Another interesting thing about the flying dolls is they run on batteries and the on/off button is on the leg of the flying doll.....which apparently means I have to catch the damn thing to shut it off. Um, NOT! So, they will be just pretend flying playthings. Great idea but not too practical in our house.
Jen on her way to the airport via the Hard Rock Cafe where she bought a t-shirt.

We enjoyed having Jen & Steve visit. Hopefully they will be back in a few years. Now they are back home in cold & rainy England.

And finally, some knitting. I started the "Rick Rack" felted bag yesterday. It will probably be done later in the week. (Famous last words)

1 comment:

JerseyGirl said...

Yeah dad! I'm glad he bugged you to update your blog b/c I was about to start leaving all sorts of comments to previous posts stating that you had deserted all of your online fans.

Nice bag! =)