Monday, September 19, 2005

Weekend in Review

This post actually started on Thursday afternoon. Hannah & I went to the open house at Gabriel's Angels, a group that takes dogs to visit sick & abused kids. Here is Hannah with Pam Gaber and Gabriel.

We were so close to the Fiber Factory that I could not drive past without stopping. However, this is all I bought!!! I really am trying to use up my yarn stash before taking off and buying a whole bunch more stuff!
We took Jen & Steve out for lunch at Cyclo in Chandler. It is upscale Vietnamese food! Yummy!!!! They both tried to use chopsticks and did not do too bad of a job.
Obviously, everyone liked the food!
And here are Jen & Steve out front of the restaurant.
As we were coming home from lunch, we see this on the "main" street of our neighborhood. The car hit the fire hydrant so hard that it pulled the hydrant and the 3 foot pipe out of the ground! I am sitting perpendicular to the car on the main street. I have no idea how exactly that car did that and had that kind of speed in a residential neighborhood.
Here we are at our party. Here is Hannah and Rosie.
Pam with my son, Simon, playing with the new Monster Magnets from Rosie.

Iain, modeling the newest fashion for me, sparkly tiaras!
Woody & David.
Steve, looking like all that in Iain's Mustang! Iain even let Steve drive his Mustang.
Iain and I. Hmm...do I look like I had one too many martini's. Um....my head told me so the next morning.......and the worst thing is, I still woke up at 5:30 am waiting for Simon to come trudging into our room. Russell and Simon. Russell was off to curling in North Scottsdale.

Pam & Melanie pushing our kids on the swings! They were great guests and really good babysitters! Note to self, invite Pam & Melanie to our next party!

1 comment:

Chengdus & Don'ts said...

Love Gabriel's Angels and Pam Gaber! I knew her in another life! Also, love Cyclo! I at their the Thursday and Friday Saturday before I left for China.