Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Tuesday

I hope everyone had a nice holiday weekend.

We are getting ready for the visit of David’s cousin & hubby to Arizona next Monday.

David has put together a list of “English” items he wants them to bring over.  I can tell you that their luggage will be much lighter when they go home, even if they do a lot of shopping!!!

The bag is felted and drying nicely out in the garage.  It is still pretty big but the handles can be tied up to make them shorter.  It is definitely a good sized bag.  Next time, I would make the “small” sized one, which I will extrapolate is still pretty good sized.

We are tying to get things together to get out of the house for school this morning.  It is not going too badly!!!!

Famous last words from me!!!!  There is still 20 minutes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am also doing the Lost Points Shawl. I find the Melody frustrating. In Round 1 (the pick up round), am I supposed to pick up the stitches along the cast on edge? It says just to knit them, but I'm not sure how to do that withuot picking them up.

Thanks!

Sarah said...

To the Anonymous blogger....email me at knittingqueen17 at yahoo.com.

I will give you more info on the Lost Points Shawl.