Wednesday, September 07, 2005

SnB Tuesday

There was a good group as usual at Coffee Rush. Kim is probably at her last SnB for awhile since she will be getting in an airplane for China in 5 days! Good luck in China!!!! I know you will all do great!
Michelle & Heather.
Melanie working on her Argyle vest....she tried bobbins but ended up with the ingenious idea of using baby socks! I think they would get less tangled than the bobbins.

Eva, working on a shawl with short rowing.

Bernice...trying to read her sweater pattern without all of gals talking to her!


Sherry working on 4 projects in one night and is going on a Knitting Cruise! What a great idea. I am jealous!!!!

I will post a photo of my tote bag next post. It turned out really well and will be heading back to England with our house guests in a few weeks.

2 comments:

African Kelli said...

dude, that lady is sitting in my spot!

Creative Genius? said...

You guys are missing something in those pictures.... ME!!!!