Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Photo Heavy Post

On Monday afternoon we were off to the airport to pick up Jen & Steve from England.

Here is hubby giving the kids a ride on a luggage cart.

I didn't get a good photo of Jen but here is Steve "relaxing" in the yard. That's what you get for smoking....gotta make yourself useful while you are in the yard. The kids have been really enjoying having Jen & Steve here. They also liked all the presents they got. Football (soccer) shirts, candy and hats.
I took Jen to the Tuesday night SnB.

Here is AfriKelli showing off her gorgeous knitting prowess. Why yes, that is a hat that was twisted while knitting in the round and is now a turban hat!!! And yes, that is a big knot between her knitting and the ball of yarn. She was trying to convince us all that the scarf was long enough....Um, no, don't think so...nice try to NOT have to unravel that knot.
Here's Jackie and Melanie.
Berniece & Pam. Pam.....not a bad photo!!! I tried to fix the demon eyes and that's the best I could do.
Carol with her felted bag.
And Subadra and Jen, who is holding my knitting.

2 comments:

African Kelli said...

hmmm... I should so consider that photo for my modeling portfolio...

Catherine Kerth said...

looks like you guys had a ball!!!! glad Dh got back in town safe...bet the kiddos are happy..that is a cute pic of them with their daddy!