Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Baby Kimono is Finished

I dedicate this Finished Object to Mr. EtherKnitter. He needs some bone growth in that broken leg from the skiing mishap this spring.

Organized by Kellee and I was alerted by Margene.




I finished this sweater last night and sent it through the wash & dryer this morning.

I used Wildflower DK that is cotton & acrylic. I did use a button instead of the tie on the front.

The tie was cute but really unrealistic for a 6 month old who is grabbing at EVERYTHING they see.

I got this cute button at the Fiber Factory for $0.50. I now have Grandma Linda on the look out for cute buttons on their visits to thrift shops.
I would definitely make this again because it is easy and a mindless knit that is 98% finished when you bind off.

1 comment:

Heather said...

So cute! I love how the little sweater turned out.