Saturday, May 13, 2006

Happy Mother's Day: Early

David took the kids out to pick up some gifts for me. Hannah & Simon pay David in Kisses.

Hannah picked out these light pink roses.

Simon picked out these orange/apricot roses. I always love this color because it seems so unexpected of a color in roses.
I am also going to order my new vanity plate K4TOGR, also a Mother's Day present.

And finally, the kimono sweater for my neice's daughter to be in the UK.
I have to get a move on because I want to use these needles for the Icarus Shawl I am knitting for the Amazing Lace that starts on Monday.
Here is Miriam (the designer) modeling her Icarus shawl. I am going to knit this from Misti Alpaca for my Mom as a Christmas gift.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy mothers day, Sarah, in Norway we celebrate in February. Very nice roses, lovely colour. The shawl looks gorgous. Wish you a nice weekend.

Heather said...

Such gorgeous roses! The kids picked out lovely colors.

I can't wait to see how the shawl turns out.