Monday, May 08, 2006

Random Monday

There was a registered mail ticket on my front door on Saturday......it worried me because I could not for the life of me figure out WHAT I had coming to me that required me to sign for the package. Plus, I couldn't read the sender's name either.

So, off to the post office I went this morning. I look at and think, hmm, I don't have any clients in the Ukraine and the guy I do know is not sending anything to me. Suddenly, OH YEAH, I ordered that black lace weight on ebay. Look at the return address, all in cyrillic.
Here is the yarn. They are two BIG skeins! I am going to dig out my cyrillic pocket dictionary and figure out what the label says if it kills me!
Hubby put my KNIT sticker on my car. I am thinking about the following vanity plate...K4TOG. Saun suggested it not too long after I thought it last week. Hubby thinks I should put something like K4TOGR to try and help the non-knitters in the world to figure it out.
And, my baby continues to grow up. She asked for dangly earrings when we were at the mall this weekend. I got her some sterling silver little flowers.
At this rate we should be having the make up argument in about a year. NOT!

5 comments:

sheep#100 said...

Just sent you some general directions.

Jenny Raye said...

Where did you get the KNIT sticker?

Anonymous said...

Wow, this yarn sure travelled quite some distance!
I love that knit sticker on your car, it's so pretty and absolutely ROCKS!

Catherine Kerth said...

how neat! so have you figured what is means? dangle earrings, that is a big step in a young girls life.. next thing you know there are questions about lipstick and shaving! ACK! ;)

Anonymous said...

I started wearing makeup in 7th grade (that was our 1st year of junior high). I think it helped a lot that my mom knew I didn't really want to wear anything more dramatic than brown eyeshadow. I think we all started wearing clear lipgloss a little earlier (Bonne Bell - remember that?)