Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Wildflower & a Computer

Last night, Miss Eva along with the new engagement ring, brought me some lovely Wildflower DK. It does split, a lot, while knitting but once I got over it, I don't mind the yarn and I do love how it knits up. Thank you EVA and congratulations again on your wonderful news.

And, I have created a MONSTER. Now that David's computer is available for kid consumption, Simon & Hannah have taken to playing the Nick Jr. games online. Up until a couple of days ago, Simon would watch Hannah but now that I got the speakers working, he has taken over the home computer and Hannah is using my work computer.

This is Simon this morning after Hannah went to the bus stop and he gets SO PROUD when he is able to finish doing a project. He is learning so fast.

Thankfully, Windows XP has the function that you can set up different identities for each user. This works well because Hannah once sent a nonsense email to a bunch of people while using my computer when she was Simon's age. I certainly learned my lesson! ;)

The Icarus is coming along quickly. I know my progress will slow considerably when I get to the next chart but for now, it is moving pretty quickly.

2 comments:

Catherine Kerth said...

my kiddos love the nick jr games too! i know simon and hannah are to big for noggin.com, but they have some great music on there:)

Anonymous said...

I just thought you would like to know that your Knitting Tea Swap Package is on it's way. It should be there by th 24th.
~ Your Knitting Tea Swap Secret Pal