Saturday, May 20, 2006

Saturday Dinner Out

I went to the Prayer Shawl Knitting group this morning and finally picked up a pi shawl I have been ignoring for a few months. I didn't know how to finish it but finally, I decided to do a ruffle because it is a prayer shawl and should not need to be pinned out. I am now worried that I don't have enough yarn....we shall see.

We went swimming in the pool this afternoon and it was really nice. I did not feel like cooking tonight so when we came in from the pool at 4 pm, we went for an early dinner at Johnny Carino's.

Oh my, did we eat a lot of garlic! We had calamari with tomato sauce & spinach artichoke dip for starters (or my whole meal).

Hananh & I with our "pool" hair. ;)

David & Simon looking "cool" in their after pool attire.
The food was great...really garlicky and we have enough for lunch tomorrow. MMMM.....I love garlic. Their spinach artichoke dip was full of freshly sauteed spinach is so good.

I always wonder if the kids will continue to eat calamari once they know what is really is.......I hope so.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's always nice to go out to eat, lovely photos of you and your family. Good to hear that your scary day went alright. I can imagine all your thougts, wasn't difficult at all.Wish you a nice day.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun weekend. I love that your church has a page on their website for the prayer shawl ministry!

Your SP8