Thursday, May 25, 2006

My Tea Swap Arrived!

I got a lovely gift from Heather. She sent some Earl Grey bags & loose tea plus some "Eet-Sum Mor" butter cookies from Scotland! Oooh..they are my favorite with Earl Grey or any type of tea.
And the yarn???? 1350 yards of lace weight merino wool in hunter green. My, oh my....I want to wind it right now and start a new shawl.

But, I have to finish a couple of other things first.

I will be spending more time on the couch with Simon today since his fever has kicked up again so I will probably finish the Log Cabin shawl today.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an awesome gift! I can't wait to see your finished log cabin shawl!

Anonymous said...

Oops! Forget to tell you who I am!

Your SP8

Mel said...

Beautiful Yarn! The cookies look good too. Makes me want to have a little tea party. I hope Simon starts to feel better, soon.

Catherine Kerth said...

love the goodies! give simon a big ol' hug and kiss from us in texas! hope the little guy perks up soon!

Saun said...

I hope Simon feels better. I missed out on the Tea swap. It looks like you got some good ones.

African Kelli said...

Lordy. That poor kid! And that swap is awesome. Caffeine and sugar. Can't go wrong.

Michellefinaz said...

cool stuff you got. Enjoy the tea while sitting with the sickie. Hope he feels better soon!!!

Anonymous said...

Hope Simon feels better. I can't wait to see what you do with the lace wool.

Knitalittle

Jody said...

Hope Simon is doing better. The yarn is beautiful. With so much you will end up with a lovely scarf.