Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I met my Secret Pal!

For those of you that take part on Secret Pal Swaps, like the upcoming SP 8, you always wonder "who" your pal is! I finally got my chance to meet my Secret Pal from SP6! I was lucky because she lives in Mesa so it was hopefully, only a matter of time before we could meet at our SnB meeting at the Wine Shop (they have a new name.....formerly Red Kangaroo Wines).

Heather was a great Secret Pal. She gave very thoughtful gifts and I have used every single one of them. Spoiled me so much, I didn't want to jinx my chances and join SP7....although I did cave and join SP8.

Thanks for making the effort to come to a Chandler SnB meeting so we could meet! I know Tuesday nights are busy for you!

2 comments:

tocspaw said...

It was a lot of fun - I'm glad we finally got the chance to meet!!

Anonymous said...

I love this pic of the both of you, it seems you had such a great time together! Isn't it great how knitting brings like-minded people together?