Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Oh My Goodness!

It is 6:50 am and my kids are still sleeping. Once I write this post, I have to go get Hannah up for her last day of school. I can take her if she doesn't get it all together in time to get the bus. Some days, sleep is more important.

Yesterday, the neighbor girl came over to play with the kids in the yard with the sprinkler.
They had a good time but the irony, after 5 minutes, Hannah announced she was cold. Um, honey, it was 100 F outside!
In between knitting many items on small needles, I dug out some cotton and started this Ball Band Dishcloth from Mason Dixon Knitting.
Just a little something to break up the size 3 needles and 900 yards of lace weight yarn!

3 comments:

Catherine Kerth said...

100 degrees? wow ! only reached 96 here... but it is only may.... here is too a hot summer to come right ;) i love the patterns in mason dixon, very cute dishcloth!

Anonymous said...

Lucky you for having such fantastic weather! Here I had to pull on the heating yesterday as I froze my back off - what a nightmare!
I love your dishcloth, it's so cute - guess I'll have to get that Mason Dixon book soon, there's obviously such pretty patterns in it!

Anonymous said...

That looks like such fun!!!! Hope everything is good there! I am good so far here.. I got your message!!!! Hoped to talk to you sometime but the stupid working thing has me going.