Monday, March 20, 2006

Another Day....Another Felted Bag

People seem to really like the whole felted bag thing. I know, if you knit or crochet, the felted bag holds little appeal to purchase but for those that don't, the felted bag is an amazing thing!

I made a couple of these party bags last week. The birthday girl, Marne, got a black one with fuzz and she is using it as a "fancy looking" water bottle holder! I would not have thought about it but hers is a wee bit longer than this one and works great.

I am going to a luncheon (where I also donated a couple of bags for their live auction) on April 1 for Easter and figure these little babies will be a pretty good seller for Easter baskets OR Easter purses for granddaughters. We shall see.

I am 10 repeats into the scarf so I am over 1/2 way done. It will look great after it is blocked.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, that bag is so great, looking absolutely funky in that cool color! I haven't yet tried my hands at felting, but when I see such beautiful results, I feel like starting it immediately - I just have to get some courage before to dare trying my hands at it!

African Kelli said...

To pretty Sarah. I love the color. Will I see you tonight at CR? I am going to be there!