Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Second Sock Finished

This is how much of the sock I got done waiting at Best Buy to pick up the new computer on Monday. Not bad...it would have been less had they remembered to pull the other two items with the tower.
And, here they are finished last night. I knit a lot last night while SnB was in session but I wasn't able to go. It had been one of those days where I spent a lot of time trying to copy stuff from my computer to the new one (which worked well) and then copying stuff from David's old one to my old computer (that didn't work) plus the kids had gymnastics, blah, blah blah. It just didn't happen.....so I watched most of the Amazing Race instead.
Here they are in repose with my little piggies waiting to get back in them.
And the new beast. It is really cool that I can just put my memory card right in the front and it loads directly top the hard drive.
I am off this morning to buy a fire wire and hopefully will be able to get the rest of David's data into his new to him computer and get it running well. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

JerseyGirl said...

Hope the transferring goes well! It's always such a pain to set up a new system but so exciting to have one! I love the built in camera card drives.

Nice socks! =)

Heather said...

We missed you last night! You missed the spinning adventure. It was quite funny. I can't believe you are finished those socks already.

Anonymous said...

Wow, your new PC is great! I showed the pic to my CM and he got molto envious :)
I'm even more envious of your socks, amazing how fast you can knit, and they turned out so lovely! Great colors, and great work done!

Catherine Kerth said...

ahhhhh! yeah we have socks! i love that prarie stuff, good lookin'