Monday, March 20, 2006

Girl's Night Out

I went out with a bunch of girls on Saturday night to celebrate Marne's birthday. In the photo below (l to r) Pam, Justine & Marne.

We went to Cyclo in Chandler and the food was FABULOUS. Since there were 6 of us and Pam knows the owner, Justine, she just brought out a bunch of different stuff and we all tried it.

We had green papaya salad, spring rolls, tofu & veggie curry, small pork spare ribs, marinated chicken, green beans sauteed with red pepper and another tofu dish...which I forget.

I gotta get out with the girls more often!!! ;)

5 comments:

Michellefinaz said...

what a blast it sounds like you all had

African Kelli said...

Ah! That looks like so much fun!

Heather said...

What fun! God, I love Cyclo. I wish Brian liked it.

JerseyGirl said...

Good for you! Girls nights out are fun and should be enjoyed on a regular basis! Food sounded tasty.

tocspaw said...

mmmmm Cyclo! One of my faves! Looks like you gals had a great time!